Re: Title, Boilerplate, Clean-up

I've updated the spec with these changes, except for the Copyright and
Boilerplate changes which I will make just prior to call for final
specification commitments.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/rev/b43edcc7f761

As always, the current draft spec is at:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html