RE: Acknowledgements

I'd like to clarify my position.  For me, this is less about a standards track document, and more about lack of W3C principles [1] in the leadership of this community.

In other words, if we did have principled [1] leadership, I would be willing to remain a productive member of this community until such time as we collectively believed we were ready for standards track.  But in the current state, I feel like a pawn used to advertise/promote/endorse Google's private initiative.  So "standard" with a capital S or not, I don't see good reason to put my name behind this.

If the leadership was willing to have an open and candid discussion, I would happily reconsider.

[1] http://open-stand.org/principles/