Re: Revised Web Speech Working Charter

On preliminary read, I find the statement in the Scope Section
regarding "W3C NOT developing a way to integrate speech into visual
web"  to be not entirely accurate. The recently approved W3C
recommendation on Multimodal Interaction, clearly ourlines ways to
include various modalities including speech.

I guess this draft charter will need to go through another review by
all interested in light of recent developments.

Raj

--
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:
THIS E-MAIL IS  MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND MAY BE A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.  IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.