Re: Concatenating transcript results

Inserting whitespace is non-trivial, particularly when considering
punctuation and internationalization. Some punctuation is placed before the
whitespace, others after. Some languages don't use whitespace. I'd prefer
to avoid placing this burden on the JavaScript author.  Speech recognition
engines already contain this logic.

Conversely, stripping leading and trailing whitespace is trivial, as is
writing a comparison routine that ignores whitespace.