Re: Speech API Community Group

The Speech API Community Group is now up and running, please join us at
http://www.w3.org/community/speech-api/

We plan to hold discussions and contribute to and review JavaScript Speech
API specifications using the public-speech-api-contrib@w3.org mailing list.

For topics of broad interest, we encourage cc'ing additional lists such as
public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org and/or public-webapps@w3.org as appropriate.
When doing so, please prefix your email subject line with [speech-api]

/Glen Shires

--
Thanks!
Glen Shires