Re: Update to proposal report.

> I am confused as to how this community group is supposed to work.
>
> As far as I know there are two proposals that have been put forward and no
> consensus has been achieved.  This report contains only one of the two
> proposals.  Why is the other proposal not included?

There has been no write-up. The other proposal is in at least two
emails, where one problem was identified with BIND.

There has been no response to the problems it has for FILTER, GRAPH,
UNION and MINUS except to describe them as "weird"; it is further from
the current specification.  If there is no scope to change, there isn't
much to discuss. There is no systemic characterisation of what changes,
nor has it been shown that there are different queries that can written
at all.

 Andy