Re: updated draft

Concise bounded description is no part of SPARQL. DESCRIBE is explicitly left undefined in terms of any SPARQL query. [1] EXISTS is explicitly part of the SPARQL algebra. [2] In what way are these related?

---
A. Soroka

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#describe
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#defn_exists