Re: the suggested initial goal [ Re: Welcome!

On 07/06/2016 07:09 AM, james anderson wrote:
> good afternoon;
>
>> On 2016-07-06, at 15:41, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org
>> <mailto:andy@apache.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Peter,
>>
>> Would you pleased resend your summary "Thu, 30 Jun 2016 06:05:27 -0700"?
>>
>> That's a concrete list place we can use as a starting point for discussing
>> the scope of the work.
>
> it would help to have a list with the content indicated by this mock-up
>
>     https://github.com/w3c/sparql-exists/wiki/Examples
>
> to lay out the scope in concrete, neutral terms.
>
> best regards, from berlin,
> ---
> james anderson | james@dydra.com <mailto:james@dydra.com> | http://dydra.com

I don't see why it would not be better to use a modification of the actual
SPARQL tests format.  My understanding is that this format can be used to
automatically generate a readable document, as was done to generate
https://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/summary.html

If more information is needed for a particular test the generator could be
modified to add that information, or the information could be put in a
companion document.

I don't see why yet another format is needed.

peter