Re: the suggested initial goal [ Re: Welcome!

On 07/06/2016 07:09 AM, james anderson wrote:
> good afternoon;
>
>> On 2016-07-06, at 15:41, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org
>> <mailto:andy@apache.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Peter,
>>
>> Would you pleased resend your summary "Thu, 30 Jun 2016 06:05:27 -0700"?
>>
>> That's a concrete list place we can use as a starting point for discussing
>> the scope of the work.
>
> it would help to have a list with the content indicated by this mock-up
>
>     https://github.com/w3c/sparql-exists/wiki/Examples
>
> to lay out the scope in concrete, neutral terms.
>
> best regards, from berlin,
> ---
> james anderson | james@dydra.com <mailto:james@dydra.com> | http://dydra.com

It seems to me that if the group is going to have examples, then it makes more
sense to have the examples be in the form of a test suite that can be
processed by current test suite tools.  The tests could easily have extra
material, such as a property that provides the defined results as per the
current SPARQL spec.

peter