Re: Planning to close SPARQL-dev Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Please keep the group open.

Activity is happening.

The primary use of this group is an as discussion forum using github
issues. There has been activity in the last 6 months.

(This group was originally called "sparql-12" - maybe the renaming is
confusing the tools?)

     Andy