Re: Improving EXISTS

Hello

> The CG would document a solution and create tests to pass over to the "RDF Tests" CG [3].

My company can join at this effort and can fusion the tool sparqlscore
[1] and a SPARQL editor [2], if the W3C needs to help.
With this new tools, the process to create a new test would be very
short and a new benchmark would be available in 24h .

Karima
[1] http://sparqlscore.com/
[2] https://io.datascience-paris-saclay.fr/exampleInsertUpdate.php