Re: Improving EXISTS

Dear Andy,

sure, happy to join. I have to admit that I am still unsure whether there is really a *bug* in the specification (in the sense that it would be something that could be fixed by an erratum), or whether just what
the spec describes something in an unambiguous way, but it is just not what people would expect (which indeed would need if we wanted to propose an alternative to change/re-spec).

I have to admit I couldn't follow the whole discussion but is there a mail/link which summarizes the issues (I am aware of the bnode injection issue, which more there are?)

Thanks & best regards,
Axel

--
url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres