Re: interaction of GRAPH and sub-SELECT

good afternoon;

> On 2016-04-25, at 20:41, Alexandre Riazanov <ariazanov@systap.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> I would appreciate any help on the following problem related to interpretation of the SPARQL 1.1 standard.

ok.
> […]
>

> Now, consider the specific query in https://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/subquery/sq03.rq <https://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/subquery/sq03.rq> :
>

> select ?x where {
> graph ?g {
>   {select ?x where {?x ?p ?g}}
> }
> }
>
> To leave the issue of variable scoping aside,

details may be more significant than initially apparent.
the manifest indicates that the dataset is to be imported into a named graph.
the test presumes that this graph is available as one of the named graphs in the default dataset.
the binding for which is not that same as the binding for the object in the statement pattern.

ok?

best regards, from berlin,
---
james anderson | james@dydra.com | http://dydra.com