Re: CONSTRUCT an RDF Datest

On a related note, I see that ARQ Construct quad could easily be used to
construct quads where the name is a blank node. Having the quad name be
a blank node is fine according to RDF
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-datasets/#sec-introduction (and is desirable
in my usecase), but is not permitted according to SPARQL. Are such quads
accepted in practice, or does this cause significant interoperability
problems?

Tara