Re: Converting VALUES to SPARQL algebra

Hi Birte,

18.2.4.3 covers VALUES outside of the query while 18.2.2.6 covers VALUES
inside of a query.
The problem is that the code examples for both are quite generic because of
the sentence 'where *data* is a solution sequence formed from the VALUES
clause'.
It is the code of that sentence I'm interested in.
The examples I found implemented this with table/row entries but I can't
find these in the spec.

Cheers,
Joachim