Re: SPARQL 1.1 Construct Composition

Work we did for SPARQL 1.0 based on a mapping to Datalog.

S. Schenk and S. Staab, "Networked Graphs: A Declarative Mechanism for SPARQL Rules, SPARQL Views and RDF Data Integration on the Web," in Proceedings of the 17th International World Wide Web Conference, WWW2008, Bejing, China, Bejing, China, 2008.

Cheers,
Simon