Re: Sparql 1.2 Status

Hi All,

Regarding, SPARQL 1.2 only

There is continued work on the github issues pages regarding things
people would like to see. However, in terms of actually having time to
write implementable specs we have not seen to much progress.

I suspect this is due to most of us wanting to finish
sparql-star/rdf-star first. And then we have the energy to work on
sparql 1.2 things.
We do have a number of Sparql Enhancement Proposals (SEP), but
definitely need more help in turning issues into implementable
solutions/specifications. And then turning these specifications into
deployable code that is enjoyed by our community.

Otherwise there are lots of things happening and that is keeping us all
busy from writing all those SEP documents

Regards,
Jerven