Re: geospatial sparql

Hi Linda,

thanks for checking in. I am the creator of the first GeoSPARQL
implementation for Jena which predates the OGC GeoSPARQL by a couple of
years. FYI the Jena project now aims to support and extend OGC GeoSPARQL
with the http://jena.apache.org/documentation/geosparql/ implementation.

I would be very interested to have you include the Jena GeoSPARQL
implementation in your evaluation.

Best,
Marco

--