Re: geospatial sparql

From: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:05:02 +0000
To: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Cc: "public-sparql-12@w3.org" <public-sparql-12@w3.org>
Hi Linda,

thanks for checking in. I am the creator of the first GeoSPARQL
implementation for Jena which predates the OGC GeoSPARQL by a couple of
years. FYI the Jena project now aims to support and extend OGC GeoSPARQL
with the http://jena.apache.org/documentation/geosparql/ implementation.

I would be very interested to have you include the Jena GeoSPARQL
implementation in your evaluation.

Best,
Marco

--