Re: Started on issue 55 and 32

Dear Community,

There is a lot of thought going on in the issues. Which is fantastic.

Today I had a look at the new functions of xpath and existing ones.
So started making a table of functions on our wiki.

Ruben Taelman, was very kind to give feedback and try implementing them.
We chatted on https://gitter.im/sparql-12/community during the activity

The wiki page is
https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/wiki/Extending-the-lists-of-expected-functions-taken-from-new-versions-of-XPath-and-XQuery

and for some of the functions started with draft mini specs on the wiki
as well. For now there are pages.

https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/wiki/XPATH-math:PI
https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/wiki/XPATH-math:exp
https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/wiki/XPATH-math:exp10
https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/wiki/XPATH-math:log
https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/wiki/XPATH-math:log10

For me my issue was not actually knowing the rules for 'INF', '-INF' and
'NAN' in current SPARQL.

So whoever runs sparql.org, thank you for helping me with remembering
what operation does what!

PREFIX xsd:<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
SELECT *
WHERE {
   BIND('-INF'^^xsd:double AS ?negInf)
   BIND(?negInf + 1 AS ?negInfPlusOneIsInf)
   BIND(?negInf - 1 AS ?negInfMinusOneIsInf)
   BIND('NaN'^^xsd:double - 1 AS ?nanMinusOneIsNan)
   BIND(('-INF'^^xsd:double+'INF'^^xsd:double) AS ?shouldBeNan)
}

I expect to continue next week at the same time.

However, everyone is welcome to continue and improve on these wiki pages
in the meantime ;)

Especially the test cases and examples can use a lot more work.

Regards,
Jerven