Charter accepted +17/-1 Re: Charter vote issue #75

Dear Community,

The charter vote in issue #75 is closed.
There are 18 votes. 17 in favour and 1 against.

I understand not everyone is pleased by the charter content.
However, I hope that the work we will do together will be pleasing for
everyone.
Let's spend our time thinking and working of how SPARQL can be better.
Then I can stop pretending to be a lawyer on a mailing list ;)

In the coming month (June) I will collect spelling and typo changes and
merge them using the simple decision process.

Regards,
Jerven

Votes

for