Re: Draft charter

Hi, Andy!

Under "Decision Process" I find "It is expected that participants can earn Committer status through a history of valuable contributions as is common in open source projects", but I don't see a process described by which folks are invited or confirmed to be committers, or who actually does the invitation or confirmation. Did you have thoughts about that?

ajs6f