Re: CG startup

Hi Vladimir

> Is the activity of this group closed?
I finished my thesis (in french). The chapter 5 is the conclusion of this
work [1].
I developed the simplest. There are still tests that are difficult or
useless to code because several parts of SPARQL 1.1 specifications are too
fuzzy.
I did my maximum. The next step for me is to consolidate/change the
specifications, otherwise SPARQL will never be totally interoperable.

So, the project TFT [2] is in standby and will disappear when W3C offer all
tests with a tool such as TFT to validate the compliance with SPARQL.

If the tests and the tools to run the tests becomes a prerequisite for
validate the specifications, there will be less fonctionalities but SPARQL
1.2 will not have the interoperability problems  of SPARQL 1.1.

When the CG will work on the tests needed for SPARQL 1.2, I will try to
work with us (if I have the time).

[1] Karima Rafes. Le Linked Data à l'université : la plateforme LinkedWiki.
Université Paris-Saclay, 2019. Français.
https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-02003672
[2] TFT tool http://tft-reports.bordercloud.com/

Bye
Karima