Re: CG startup

Hello

I am glad to see the startup of this CG.

Can I suggest to change a sentence in this template ?

"The group MAY HAVE TO produce test suites to support and tools to
evaluate the compliance with the Specifications."

For 4 years (when I had the time), I developed a tool in order to start to
test the SPARQL protocol :
http://tft-reports.bordercloud.com/
The tests are now reproductible via Github and Travis CI.

It's only a first step.

I will be very honor, if my contribution can help your CG to accelerate the
implementation of SPARQL 1.2.
If the CG uses this tool, I will try to extend it to tests all
communications between SPARQL services.

Best regards
Karima Rafes