- From: <jesse.wright@jesus.ox.ac.uk>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2026 23:09:14 +0000
- To: elf Pavlik <elf-pavlik@hackers4peace.net>
- CC: public-solid <public-solid@w3.org>
- Message-ID: <LOAP265MB9238F0288588CC35D3581C3AF6C42@LOAP265MB9238.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
I would be happy to facilitate a session if there js interest in proceeding with one this week - I did commit to filling in for Roberto. Is there a particular topic that folks would like to discuss? One idea I have us tools and workflows for AI assisted development with Solid. Best, ________________________________ From: elf Pavlik <elf-pavlik@hackers4peace.net> Sent: Sunday, 19 July 2026 18:14:14 To: Jesse Wright <jesse.wright@jesus.ox.ac.uk> Cc: public-solid <public-solid@w3.org> Subject: Re: The return of Solid Open-Source tools calls! The next one is scheduled for next Wednesday (22nd) https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/a6b0a3dc-30fe-4f08-ac74-f51ba5418d07/20260722T150000/ Do we plan on doing it or should I cancel that occurrence in the calendar? On Thursday, July 2nd, 2026 at 7:49 AM, Jesse Wright <jesse.wright@jesus.ox.ac.uk> wrote: > Hello, > > As decided in the CG call, I am very pleased to say the Solid Open-Source Tools call will be resuming from next week (July 8th) onward and will be coordinated by myself and Roberto S.K. Breitman! > > The call will be held on Wednesdays at 15:00UTC (right after CG calls), and all are welcome to join! The meeting link is: https://meet.jit.si/solid-opensource-tools, also found on the Solid calendar. > > Our first session on July 8th will focus on Solid OIDC SDKs - I hope to see you there! > > Best > Kind Regards, > > Jesse Wright > DPhil Computer Science > Jesus College > > mailto:jesse.wright@cs.ox.ac.uk > https://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/people/jesse.wright/ > https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-wright-49823a132/ > Book a meeting: https://cal.com/jesse-wright-zdbdal/public > Mobile: +44 7862 381 515 > WhatsApp: +61 468 669 019 > > My work day may look different than yours. Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working hours.
Received on Sunday, 19 July 2026 23:09:28 UTC