Re: We've moved on from proposing the "Solid" WG (PUMPKIN WG)

Thanks Sjoerd,

I would add that there are other implementations not mentioned on the
https://solidservers.org/, such as
>> - ActivityPods
https://github.com/assemblee-virtuelle/activitypods

I also agree with Sarven that we should make it much easier for such
projects to test compliance.

My $0.02,
Hadrian

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 6:16 AM Sjoerd van Groning <sjoerd@muze.nl> wrote:

> Op 25/03/2024 om 11:05 schreef Sarven Capadisli:
> > On 2024-03-25 10:42, Sjoerd van Groning wrote:
> >
> >> Just wanted to state that there are at least 5 working
> >> implementations which are spec-compliant:
> >> - CSS (OSS)
> https://github.com/CommunitySolidServer/CommunitySolidServer
> >> - ESS/Inrupt
> >> - TrinPOD/Graphmetrix
> >> - Nextcoud Solid (OSS)
> https://github.com/pdsinterop/solid-nextcloud
> >> - NSS (OSS)
> https://github.com/nodeSolidServer/node-solid-server
> >
> > [citation needed]
> >
> > Got reference to authoritative/verifiable/reproducible test reports?
> https://solidservers.org/
>
> --
> Sjoerd van Groning
> Muze
>
> T. 053 - 4308177 | 06 - 41265099
> I. www.muze.nl | www.simplyedit.io | www.pdsinterop.org
> E. sjoerd@muze.nl

addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged, confidential
and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the
intended recipient), please do not disseminate, distribute, print or copy
this e-mail, or any attachment thereto. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and
permanently delete the email.