Re: FYI: possible solid WG timeline Sep 2023

Amazing news, Melvin!

Hey, I'm having a little stickiness and wondering if you could assist.
I'm coding on a bare-metal project that uses homomorphic pseudonymization
and `obfuscation through data aggregation` to protect the privacy of people
who want to try opening up online to others about sensitive and personal
issues.

I was planning to write the code as proprietary, but after being in this
group of amazing minds for some weeks, I feel as though it's important that
my team adopt WebID and Solid as our basis.

Things gain momentum when we move in unison 🚀

My issue is that I'm still a bit unclear as to the consensus on the vision
for SOLID interoperability and standardization in the near-term (12 to 24
months), and I need this information to pull the trigger on orienting this
digital mental health project around WebID and Solid core principles.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of a Soli community who
might be interested in and available to communicate with me about these
concerns?

Any correspondence is acceptable. Kudos to you for what you do!

I appreciate you,
- James Doe https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdoejr/