Re: Gitter Service ends Feb 6th

Ășt 17. 1. 2023 v 17:08 odesĂ­latel Matthias Evering <me@evering.eu> napsal:

> Am 17.01.2023, 15:31 Uhr, schrieb Melvin Carvalho
> <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> something.
>
> Dear all.
>
> unfortunately the username "chat.solidweb.org" is blacklisted.
> but we can do that creation manual.
> let's take this discussion either on a github issue or in a Solid long
> chat.
>
> therefor I have created https://example.solidweb.org/public/chat/

Thanks for putting this together:

I wasnt able to get in with my webid, so I've signed up at solidweb with a
new webid

When I log in (firefox and chrome) I can see a bunch of people have already
joined

But I am unsure how to see the chat or add a message:

https://example.solidweb.org/public/chat/

My new WebID:

https://melvin.solidweb.org/profile/card#me

[image: image.png]