Re: Solid CG Chair Election 2023: Ballots

Dear all,

I want to express my deepest gratitude and thank you for electing me as
co-chair of the Solid Community Group. Your support means the world to
me, and I am honored to have the opportunity to continue serving the
community. I am eager to work alongside each of you to bring about
positive change, and to that end I would like to make myself available
for any concerns or suggestions you'd like to bring to me.

As always, my commitment remains to the CG and the wider Solid
community, and that will guide my actions and priorities. I will
continue to advocate for inclusion and participation, and working to
enable my colleagues to contribute and collaborate effectively towards
the success of the Project.

I would also like to extend my profound appreciation and gratitude to
Sarven for his exceptional leadership during his years as Chair. His
commitment and integrity have been nothing short of inspiring, and his
legacy will continue to influence and shape the future of the group. I
am eager to continue to move the work forward in the spirit we have
cultivated under his guidance, continuing to promote the values of
openness, transparency, and accountability.

Warm regards,

Virginia
https://virginiabalseiro.com/#me