Re: Inrupt Pod Server

As an alternate solution to the one Alain proposes (maintaining NSS 5.x), I
wonder if it would not be better to revert to NSS 4.x.  AFAIK know, the
only feature that would omit is app-level access control which does not
impact many kinds of app development and experimentation.  At least that
way we can count on PUT, POST, GET to work pretty much like they would in
IPS.  But I agree with Alain that app testing against a server in which the
basic REST API is broken is not feasible and some solution needs to be
found.