Re: Inrupt Pod Server

I am not comfortable with the actual situation where IPS takes more time
(so is life) but that there is no NSS reference (the actual v5.1.7 is buggy)
I would like that Inrupt and the community allow to commit the very few
remaining pull at least to dev.inrupt.net
Then we can infer or not having a NSS reference.
I don't think it diverts any needed resource from IPS. Mashlib is already
upgrading dev.inrupt.net