Re: Inrupt Pod Server

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your message and I wanted to reassure you that I am on the case with gathering information and finding solutions and there are no clear action points yet. The Node Solid Server Project <https://github.com/orgs/solid/projects> team Michiel de Jong and Jackson Morgan and I have a call tomorrow to discuss their work on the project. Solid.community is an experimental server <https://github.com/solid/pods#experimental-solid-servers> that was started at the MIT Solid project and I’ll be sure to consider how the node sold server project will impact the experimental servers too. Thank you for your specific questions and patience while I speak to everyone and find solutions. If you have thoughts and or suggestions on preferred solutions let me know.

Mitzi