Re: monthly Solid phone conf

HI All,

I’m Mark Lizar, I have been a bit delayed in introducing, I know a few people here already and worked with and or supported some of these pioneering projects.

Author of the consent receipt specification at Kantara and working on the GDPR version in the W3C DPVC.

Its really exciting to see this group go with so much momentum and hope to contribute in a meaningful way in the future.

Kind Regards,

Mark