Re: practical organization next Solid Community phone conf

there's a project that i'd call, at this stage, 'complimentary' to solid;
-
https://samvera.org/samvera-open-source-repository-framework/technology-stack/
therein noting https://github.com/avalonmediasystem/ also uses red5, but
it's been many years since i had a good look at it.

i guess, i'm looking forward to the day the project is updated to become
solid compliant, which shouldn't be a very big leap for them...