Re: practical organization next Solid Community phone conf

From: Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 23:23:35 +0100
Cc: "public-solid@w3.org" <public-solid@w3.org>
To: Mitzi László <mitzil@inrupt.com>
Quoting Mitzi László (2019-03-05 22:53:40)
> Hi Jonas,
>
> It’s fairly easy to change the details on the W3C Solid wiki and send out an email to notify everyone.
>
> There have been some previous emails about which call in method to use (below).
>
> Perhaps we could have a plan A to use your suggestion and a plan B back up gotomeeting link if we are having connection troubles.
>
> Thoughts?

Mumble is *only* voice - no video at all

Mumble requires installing client application either from
https://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php or as native package "mumble"
in Debian or Ubuntu, or F-droid package "Plumble" for Android.

If fine with those constraints then let's go for it!

If anyone wants to test audio quality, then feel free to ping me
privately for a test chat - or do it among each other, live.jones.dk
mumble server is open.

 - Jonas