Re: practical organization next Solid Community phone conf

Hi Jonas,

It’s fairly easy to change the details on the W3C Solid wiki and send out an email to notify everyone.

There have been some previous emails about which call in method to use (below).

Perhaps we could have a plan A to use your suggestion and a plan B back up gotomeeting link if we are having connection troubles.

Thoughts?

Mitzi

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Alexandre Bourlier <alexandre@happy-dev.fr>
> Subject: Re: practical organization next Solid Community phone conf
> Date: 24 February 2019 at 00:39:02 CET
> To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
> Cc: Mitzi László <mitzil@inrupt.com>, "public-solid@w3.org" <public-solid@w3.org>
>
> We use Jitsi and Hangout on a regular basis at Startin'blox.
> I wouldn't rank Jitsi as reliable unfortunately although we keep on using it as much as possible.
> We often experience people not hearing some other participants on the call as the main issue.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Ruben Verborgh (UGent-imec)" <Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be>
> Subject: Re: practical organization next Solid Community phone conf
> Date: 20 February 2019 at 22:42:40 CET
> To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
> Cc: "public-solid@w3.org" <public-solid@w3.org>
>
>> 2. Which meeting technology to use, im not a huge fan of gotomeeting, tho it does work, for now at least.  What about things like : https://jitsi.org/
>
> My only concern with whatever system proposed, is how many people can reliably be present.
> We had 30+ in the first meeting.
> Webpage says yes, just curious about experience.

Begin forwarded message: