Re: Solid Community invitation to Rebooting Web of Trust 9 (Prague)

Hi External Interop and Outreach Panel <https://github.com/solid/culture/blob/master/panels.md#external-interop-and-outreach-panel>,

Thank you Dmitri for sharing the information on Rebooting the Web of Trust.

Last years event was really fantastic. It’s  a great place to concentrate on building ideas through face to face conversation, I can really recommend it.

Mitzi