Re: monthly Solid phone conf

Hi all,

I'm a developer at inrupt, and am currently working on the
node-solid-server.

I wrote my master thesis on JavaScript, Semantic Web and design patterns,
and have always been interested in working on that cross-section
professionally. I hope to be able to give back to the community by
delivering cool tools and services that are useful for developers and
people in general.

I'm especially interested in how this group can make Solid the best it can
be, both wrt to technical capabilities, but also with respect to social
challenges.

BR,
Arne Hassel
Senior JavaScript developer, inrupt