Re: Developing Solid training materials?

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 at 07:56, RJ Herrick <rj@dappdevs.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm developing training material about Solid, and would appreciate any
> input / assistance folks here are inspired to provide.
>
> Why? I've been following Solid for a few years, having attended the
> Cambridge Semweb meetups and caught some of the presentations & discussion
> there. Even as an enthusiast and webdev, I've found bootstrapping into this
> project challenging; I'm confident it can be made more accessible to
> newcomers. While in 2018 I've been focused on covering Ethereum & IPFS for
> our dApp developer community, I'd like to introduce Solid to our toolbox
> and trainings in 2019.
>
> If you'd like to collaborate on Solid educational material, I look forward
> to hearing from you. If you have any suggested resources, those are also
> welcome. I'll share our material back to the list as it becomes publicly
> available. Thanks, and best wishes to all our community for the coming year!

There are some useful links here, under the section, "Learning Resources"

https://github.com/kustomzone/awesome-solid

The bourgeoa solid wiki also contains some useful resources

https://www.bourgeoa.ga/solid-wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

I've added both these links to our own wiki

https://www.w3.org/community/solid/wiki/Main_Page

Hope that helps!