Re: AS2 issues 69 and 53

From: Erik Wilde <erik.wilde@dret.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:43:32 +0200
To: Amy G <amy@rhiaro.co.uk>, "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
hello.

thanks for getting pack to me.

On 2016-06-25 06:36, Amy G wrote:
> AS2 is approaching CR, and we want to make sure all of the closed issues
> were handled to the satisfaction of the commenter. You
> opened https://github.com/w3c/activitystreams/issues/69 and https://github.com/w3c/activitystreams/issues/53.
> Are you okay with the consideration these were given, or would you like
> either to be reopened for further discussion?

i have added my comments to the github issues.

- for #69 i am fine with closing it, as it is a feature request.

- for #53 i have not read an argument why it wouldn't make the spec
clearer if it said explicitly that the media type defines two kinds of
documents. but i am fine with keeping it closed if the general consensus
is that it is fine the way it is.

thanks and cheers,

dret.

--