AS2 issues 69 and 53

From: Amy G <amy@rhiaro.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 00:36:56 -0400
To: erik.wilde@dret.net, "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Hey Erik,

AS2 is approaching CR, and we want to make sure all of the closed issues
were handled to the satisfaction of the commenter. You opened
https://github.com/w3c/activitystreams/issues/69 and
https://github.com/w3c/activitystreams/issues/53. Are you okay with the
consideration these were given, or would you like either to be reopened for
further discussion?

Issues which are requested to be reopened will be discussed during the WG
call at 1300 EST on Tuesday 28 June. If you don't respond by then, we'll
assume you are satisfied. You can respond by replying to this email or
commenting on the issue.

Thanks!

Amy