Re: Webmention writeup in The Register

Question I don't know the answer to: is it ever acceptable to attach to a
centralized system (eg Akismet) to provide services like spam prevention?
Or should our goal always be complete decentralization? If the latter is
the case, can complete decentralization ever capture network-wide discovery?

ben

--
*Ben Werdmuller*
CEO & co-founder, Known

Known, Inc | 421 Bryant St | San Francisco, CA 94107