Re: Clarify objections to JSON [was Re: Getting the group back on track]

Interesting idea, if there is support for specifying the mediaType of
Content, that might be a useful addition to the vocab. Though I don't
think diaspora* would implement it, at least currently posts are "put in
what you want and mix'n'match different formats". I'm quite sure that
kind of freedom will be wanted to be kept. Having to choose a type of
post and then be constrained to that sounds limiting.

But, looking at the Content object purely from what could be done with
the AS2 vocab, it might make sense to allow specifying mediaType to Content.

Br,
Jason

--
-----