Re: internationalization issues

The context serves the purpose of making extensions unambiguous. But,
there's a reason that use of the application/activity+json media type
allows the @context to be implied when it's not present... You're
absolutely correct that many developers will simply ignore it and will be
perfectly fine doing so.

[snip]

http://microformats.org/ns/

https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/labels/For%20Steering%20Group%20Attention