Re: internationalization issues

The most pertinent piece is the Language section.
Based on that I would say that the <property>Map, etc is the wrong way to go.
There is actually nothing that says about giving multiple languages at
the same time to any piece of data, just that you label and can
request certain languages.

for example something like this..
{
  "@lang": "en",
  displayName: {
      "@lang": "jp",
       "text": "nihongo de posuto"
   }
   "content": "I made the title in japanese!"
}
It would also effect the API in that there should be an option to
submit a preference of language,
though there really is no requirement to actually respond in the
preferred language.