Re: Getting the group back on track

Hi,

Michael Vogel from Friendica confirmed to me directly (since this list
is read only for him) that Friendica will also implement AS2, when such
is agreed upon.

There is cross-federation between diaspora* <-> Friendica
<->Redmatrix/Hubzilla, using currently the diaspora* protocol, so we're
hoping the work of this group would give something common to use for the
future. But, at least for diaspora*, I can say that the interest is in
JSON implementations.

Br,
Jason

--