Re: today's meeting cancelled

On 17 November 2015 at 18:10, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> many regrets, and no agenda items proposed
>
> <tantek> greetings #social - since no one has added anything to the agenda
> for today, and I am your chair today, I am cancelling the telcon.
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2015-11-17

FYI: for future reference

<tantek> making a point, if no one thought anything in particular was
important enough to put on the agenda, then better if we cancel and give
people the time back
<tantek> sandro - no - if no one brings up a specific issue as being worthy
of synchronous time - then it is better NOT to waste everyone's synchronous
time with boring issue iteration
<tantek> please continue asynchronously everyone. thank you!