Re: Social Web WG agenda for 3 November 2015

Arnaud, all,

I think that #233 is contentious, especially considering the Annotation
group's reversal of the decision to omit context from the examples.
Ref:  Remove @context from all examples -
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/233

Thanks!

Rob