Re: Meetings and IRC

Hi Jason,

You're free to participate via IRC only. It is not required to be on the
call to vote. I think the only problem is that in case you object we will
want to hear why and what it would take for you to withdraw your
objection. Without being on the phone this is hard to do.

The W3C didn't choose webex. This was forced onto them by their host, MIT.
They are still investigating other possibilities as far as I know.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group