Re: Subscribing to specific channels when following an account

From: Aaron Parecki <aaron@parecki.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:38:54 +0200
To: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Cc: Social Web Working Group <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Elf, I have the opposite of a single channel on my website right now. In
fact there is nowhere on my site you can go to see the full list of posts.
The limitation I am facing with my site is actually that right now someone
*can't* see everything I post by following my home page or anything else.

I do plan to continue to publish separate feeds going forward, so someone
can follow only certain aspects of me. I think as long as there is a way
for someone to publish multiple feeds everything is fine.

----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com
@aaronpk <http://twitter.com/aaronpk>