Re: a common understanding of profiles

Well I thought you were tying (for example) the key "@type" and value
"Person" to the http doc : https://evanprodmorou.example/profile

>> So, how to get interoperable profiles?
>>
> Pick a data standard, and a way to find the profiles. Then, everybody
> implements that.
>
> It would be wrong to assume that the point of this working group is to
> make Melvin's site implemented in FOAF with Turtle talk to Aaron's site
> implemented in HTML with microformats.

I guess Im not quite seeing it how to implement an interoperable social API
without interoperable social profiles.  However, Kingley's reply seems to
make sense. I'll fwd them to the public list.